Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I start the blog and then do nothing with it! It is the final count down to school starting. We are all going back to school. Well, except for Big T. I start at the Jr College, and K & J will be at the High School and D in Jr High and little D in Elementary. It is going to be an exciting year. J is really liking Marching Band. K will be involved with Choir, D is going to play Football, and little D will play Basketball. It is going to be busy. Nothing new there!!! That's all I have, I need to let K take over and make this happen. She is our photographer. I told her that my friends just read and practiced and that is how she will become better, as well as a better camera! Soon.....

1 comment:

VNG said...

bWooHoo! Aydelotts are online!!!
Hope everyone has a great year in school!!!

We love you guys!!!